Tip a Cop of Illegal Activities

Call 1-800-499-UTEL(8835)

If you know of illegal activity occurring within the City which would require immediate Police attention (i.e. a drug deal taking place) please call dispatch at 533-7602 ext. 221.

Fill out this Form to Tip a Cop regarding any illegal activity that you are aware of.
*The City of Centralia in no way or form will track submissions to this site*

Your Information (Optional):
Your Name:
Your Email:
Your Phone #:
*Illegal Activity Tip:

* - denotes required field